Side-bar in Downeast Magazine
April 2015 | by Brian Kevin
Subscribe to the Bugs for Dinner Weekly Newsletter!
RECENT BUG BLOG POSTS
- Bugs. It’s what’s for dinner
- The Insectival brings exotic bugs to Conyers
- World of Wonders Science Museum’s Jen Young provides insight into insect world
- You should be eating bugs. Here’s why
- Great Outdoors: Who Eats Bugs? We all do
- Let them eat bugs…
- High in Protein, With a Nice Crunch
- Lovely grub: are insects the future of food?
- ‘Entomophagy’ not just a buggy idea among survivalists
- Eating Insects Is Chic
- Eating insects: Vegans and vegetarians weigh in
- Insects: The new protein source?
- Are Vegans Obligated to Eat Insects?
- Eat bugs, save the planet
- Not Ready To Eat Crickets? Try Feeding Them To Your Dog
- Five Ways to Start Eating Insects
- WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR BODY WHEN YOU EAT BUGS
- The Underground World of Eating Bugs
- Cricket Cook-Off coming Dec. 9 – yes, the insect kind
- This Israeli start-up is breeding grasshoppers to fight famine
- Grub Kitchen UK Promotes Sustainable Food Alternative: Bug Burritos, Cricket Crepes, Cricket Falafels and Bamboo Worm Pad Thai Anyone?
- HSU Entomology Club Hosts an Insect-Themed Potluck