Aenean consectetur ipsum ante, vel egestas enim tincidunt quis. Pellentesque vitae congue neque, vel mattis ante. In vitae tempus nunc. Etiam adipiscing enim sed condimentum ultrices. Aenean consectetur ipsum ante, vel egestas enim tincidunt qu
Subscribe to the Bugs for Dinner Weekly Newsletter!
RECENT BUG BLOG POSTS
- Bugs. It’s what’s for dinner
- The Insectival brings exotic bugs to Conyers
- World of Wonders Science Museum’s Jen Young provides insight into insect world
- You should be eating bugs. Here’s why
- Great Outdoors: Who Eats Bugs? We all do
- Let them eat bugs…
- High in Protein, With a Nice Crunch
- Lovely grub: are insects the future of food?
- ‘Entomophagy’ not just a buggy idea among survivalists
- Eating Insects Is Chic
- Eating insects: Vegans and vegetarians weigh in
- Insects: The new protein source?
- Are Vegans Obligated to Eat Insects?
- Eat bugs, save the planet
- Not Ready To Eat Crickets? Try Feeding Them To Your Dog
- Five Ways to Start Eating Insects
- WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR BODY WHEN YOU EAT BUGS
- The Underground World of Eating Bugs
- Cricket Cook-Off coming Dec. 9 – yes, the insect kind
- This Israeli start-up is breeding grasshoppers to fight famine
- Grub Kitchen UK Promotes Sustainable Food Alternative: Bug Burritos, Cricket Crepes, Cricket Falafels and Bamboo Worm Pad Thai Anyone?
- HSU Entomology Club Hosts an Insect-Themed Potluck